6/28-30 Mary Street Northmead
Share This Property
First Home Buyers take note!
Enviably positioned, this beautifully kept townhouse sits in a small complex of 8 and is a MUST SEE. The bright and spacious living area is complete with shutters and leads to a modern gas kitchen with good bench & cupboard space which flows to the meals area.
Your own private garden and grassed area with side gate access means room for the kids and with a large covered al fresco entertaining area your summer weekends are set.
Two generous sized bedrooms, the master with built in robes and leads to a delightful sunny deck for those morning coffees.
While the oversized bathroom has double vanities and quality inclusions.
Possessing a totally detached single lock up garage and sharing only one common wall, the presentation is excellent, the complex is small and instantly appealing.
Conveniently located on the Eastern side of Northmead within walking distance to frequent buses, shops, schools, fitness centre and bowling club making this a standout property.
Sought after Northmead East locationSmall complex of only 8 with a SLUG2 generous bedrooms w/ built-insSubstantial rear courtyard with private gate
- Garages 1
- Toilets 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~0.1km)
- Northmead Primary School (~0.1km)
- Northmead Public School (~1.3km)
- Burnside Public School (~2.1km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~2.1km)
- North Rocks Public School (~2.5km)
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~1km)
- Muirfield High School (~2.5km)
- The Hills School (~0.2km)
- The Childrens Hospital School (~2.7km)
- Redbank School (~2.7km)
- Palm Avenue School (~3km)
- Tara Anglican School for Girls (~1.7km)
- Redeemer Baptist School (~2.1km)
- The King's School (~2.4km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~1.5km)
- St Monica's Primary School (~1.6km)
- Christ The King Primary School (~2.1km)
- Woodbury (~2.9km)
- RIDBC Thomas Pattison School (~2.9km)
- RIDBC Alice Betteridge School (~2.9km)