10 Carnarvon Avenue Glenhaven
Share This Property
Life On The High Side.
Proudly perched at the top, on the high side of one of the most sought-after streets in leafy Glenhaven is this delightful, character filled Fred Lowery built family residence with views to the mountains.
You're immediately welcomed by a warm and stylish front entry with timber staircase, beautiful formal lounge with gas fireplace and adjoining dining room.
Contemporary updated open plan kitchen with gas cooking and an abundance of designer storage flowing to the sun-drenched family and meals as well as a rumpus room, all overlooking the spacious covered entertaining area. Sit back and admire your generous manicured lawns and established garden with automatic watering system.
With both formal and everyday living areas this home suits any sized family. All 4 bedrooms are upstairs along with 2 bathrooms. Spacious master suite with mountain views, comprises of a walk-in robe and ensuite with spa.
The 5th bedroom or study is on the lower level with a third full bathroom.
Automatic triple lock up garage with drive through access, ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum and a large attic and all of this is sitting on an elevated 909m2 block.
Ideally located within easy access to both Knightsbridge Shopping Centre and Castle Towers plus transport, local parks, and schools. All this and more is offered for the growing family in this peaceful location.
- Toilets 3
- Garages 3
- Land area approx 909sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Castle Hill High School (~0.1km)
- Samuel Gilbert Primary School (~0.1km)
- Glenhaven Public School (~1.2km)
- Samuel Gilbert Public School (~1.4km)
- Castle Hill Public School (~1.9km)
- Oakhill Drive Public School (~2km)
- Castle Hill High School (~1.9km)
- Lorien Novalis School for Rudolf Steiner Education (~1.3km)
- The Hills Grammar School (~2.9km)
- St Bernadette's Primary School (~2.4km)
- Hills Adventist College, Castle Hill Campus (~2.8km)
- Oakhill College Castle Hill (~1.9km)