2/73 Crown Street Riverstone
Share This Property
Modern and stylish town house awaits new owners
For those who seek an immaculate home in a convenient location, look no further! Ideally located in a quiet complex of 6, this modern, street facing townhouse is sure to impress the most discerning homebuyer or investor.
As you enter the home you step into the spacious, open plan living area, which then flows onto the light filled dining room. From there, you can choose to continue outside to the grassed courtyard, or enter the impressive no-expenses-spared galley kitchen. There can be no doubt that the chef of the family will be delighted by the quality Bosch appliances and storage space the perfectly presented kitchen provides.
Upstairs this home boasts 3 sizeable bedrooms, with the master suite featuring 2 walk-in wardrobes, ensuite and private balcony. The main bathroom comes complete with bathtub, perfect for relaxing in after a long day.
Additional features of this must see opportunity include ducted air conditioning, security alarm, NBN, garden shed and internal access to the lock up garage.
Conveniently located near quality schools, sporting parks, shops and transport, this home is a first on your inspection list!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Wyndham College (Nirimba Education Precinct) (~0.1km)
- Riverstone High School (~0.1km)
- Riverstone Primary School (~0.1km)
- Riverstone Public School (~1.2km)
- Vineyard Public School (~2.6km)
- Schofields Public School (~2.9km)
- Riverstone High School (~1.6km)
- Casuarina School (~1km)
- Norwest Christian College (~1.4km)
- Australian Christian College - Marsden Park (~2.6km)
- St John's Primary School (~1km)
- Richard Johnson Anglican School, Marsden Park campus (~2.8km)