35 Phoenix Avenue Beaumont Hills
Share This Property
Green & peaceful outlook!
Available to you, this beautiful home situated in one of the most sought out pockets Beaumont Hills has to offer. Positioned on the high side of a quiet, tree-lined street, this home is sure to appeal to families of all sizes.
This dual level family residence offers a flexible floorplan including large rumpus with formal lounge and separate formal dining room. Open plan meals area and casual living area off the kitchen.
Offering four spacious bedrooms all with built-ins with the master bedroom set at the front of the home with ample built ins and ensuite. The master along with the upstairs living space both share a large open balcony allowing for great views.
Open park for the kids to play on every evening and weekend greets you from only across the road. BBQ with friends and family can be looked forward to at "The Outlook Nature Reserve Beaumont Hills Park". This really is the home to make lasting memories.
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information, however, ResponseRE gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Bush Retreat
- Area Views
- Built In Wardrobes
- Air Conditioning
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kellyville High School (~0.1km)
- Beaumont Hills Primary School (~0.1km)
- Beaumont Hills Public School (~1.1km)
- Kellyville Ridge Public School (~1.4km)
- Kellyville Public School (~1.9km)
- Ironbark Ridge Public School (~2.1km)
- Rouse Hill High School (~2.3km)
- Tallowood School (~1.3km)
- The Ponds School (~2.7km)
- Malek Fahd Islamic School Beaumont Hills (~1.5km)
- Hills Adventist College (~1.7km)
- Australian International Academy, Kellyville Campus (~2.4km)
- John XXIII Catholic Primary School (~1.2km)
- Our Lady of The Rosary Primary School (~1.5km)
- Our Lady of the Angels Primary School (~2.4km)
- St Mark's Catholic College (~1km)