17 Kinarra Avenue Kellyville
Share This Property
Tightly Held Enclave
Proudly presented by Paul Land and the team at Response Real Estate Kellyville, this beautifully presented family home is nestled on a 723m2 parcel of land in a quiet yet convenient position in one of Kellyville's most desirable locations. Boasting generous proportions throughout, this amazing 4 bedroom residence offers an enviable lifestyle choice for the discerning buyer.
‚?ĘLight filled formal lounge and dining rooms.
‚?ĘSpacious kitchen with ample bench and storage space flowing through to the casual meals and family area.
‚?ĘSpacious and private master suite featuring a renovated ensuite and walk in robe.
‚?ĘThree additional well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes are serviced by a full family bathroom with separate toilet.
‚?ĘImpressive landscaped gardens surround the home.
‚?ĘLarge entertaining deck complete with pergola, creating your own private oasis.
‚?ĘDouble garage with drive thru access.
‚?ĘDown lights, air-conditioning, garden shed and much more.
Within close proximity to transport, Kellyville Village, Bernie Mullane Sports Complex, and your choice of quality schools including William Clarke College. A short drive away you can enjoy Major shopping districts such as Castle Towers and Rouse Hill Town Centre, as well as the upcoming North West Rail Link.
Simply relax and enjoy living in this superb location as this home is sure to tick all the boxes. Inspect now to appreciate the opportunity offered to the market.
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information, however, ResponseRE gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- Land area approx 723sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kellyville High School (~0.1km)
- Kellyville Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kellyville Public School (~0.6km)
- Sherwood Ridge Public School (~1.3km)
- North Kellyville Public School (~1.8km)
- Beaumont Hills Public School (~1.9km)
- Kellyville High School (~0.8km)
- Tallowood School (~1km)
- Australian International Academy, Kellyville Campus (~1.1km)
- Hills Adventist College (~1.3km)
- William Clarke College (~1.5km)
- Malek Fahd Islamic School Beaumont Hills (~2.8km)
- Our Lady of The Rosary Primary School (~0.7km)
- St Angela's Primary School (~1.6km)