71 Stonecutters Drive Colebee
Share This Property
Another Great Result!
Proudly presented by Response Kellyville is this architecturally designed Eden Brae single residence on a 480sqm block, located in the highly sought after Stonecutters Ridge Estate. As soon as you come in you will be drawn to the 9ft ceilings, polished red gum timber flooring and the sense of peacefulness.
Surrounded by exceptional homes in a quiet yet family friendly neighbourhood, you are situated just a 150 metre walk from the Greg Norman designed championship golf course and within a conveniently 5 minute drive to Sydney Business Park that offers a wide range of shopping options including IKEA, Bunnings, Costco and restaurants and cafes to enjoy.
This residence features built-in robes in all bedrooms including an enormous master suite with a retreat, walk-in robe and private ensuite, an additional study, a beautiful designer gas kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, 900mm stainless steel appliances, plus a spacious family room and living room adjoining a private all-weather alfresco entertaining area. Inclusive of an alarm, gas heating outlets for winter warming, led lighting, large 3,000 litre water tank and a double lock-up garage, there is nothing more needed but to move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this estate has to offer.
This family home is first class and is a rarity on the market. This is your one chance to own a magnificent family home and create a lifetime of memories!
Please contact Antonio Jimenez 0476 254 720 today for your private inspection.
- Land area approx 480sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Wyndham College (Nirimba Education Precinct) (~0.1km)
- Riverstone High School (~0.1km)
- William Dean Primary School (~0.1km)
- William Dean Public School (~1.3km)
- Glendenning Public School (~2.3km)
- Hambledon Public School (~2.4km)
- Quakers Hill Public School (~2.6km)
- Wyndham College (~1.6km)
- St Francis of Assisi Primary School (~1.8km)
- St John Paul II Catholic College (Nirimba) (~1.7km)
- St Clare's Catholic High School (~2.4km)
- St Andrews College (~3km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Quakers Road, Marayong (~3km)