30 Spring Road Kellyville
Share This Property
SOLD before first Open Home!!
Proudly presented by Antonio Jimenez and ResponseRE Kellyville is this outstanding opportunity to secure an expansive and sophisticated family residence in a beautiful tree-lined street close to everything your family needs. Having been recently renovated and refreshed with quality finishes and fixtures, this wonderful home delivers space, comfort and flexibility to support the expanding needs of your growing family.
Offering versatility and functionality, the multiple living areas include a spacious formal lounge and dining room, casual meals area, study, plus an additional large living space in the rear for the teenagers or in-laws which could be easily converted into a Grannyflat (STCA) with the potential for dual income.
The stylish kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, gloss finish cupboards with soft-close drawers and a bonus butler's pantry. Featuring beautiful solid hardwood timber flooring with porcelain tiling in the meals area and kitchen, this quality home is ready for living with two master bedrooms including ensuite bathrooms.
For the active family, there are two separate alfresco balconies for outdoor relaxation and dining, both overlooking the in-ground swimming pool and poolside entertaining gazebo with outdoor spa. Inclusive of a double carport plus additional off-street parking space, the leafy location is positioned only 300 metres to the bus stop, 2.6 km to Kellyville station, 800 metres to the local school and church, 500 metres to Martin Knight Reserve and only 2.4 km to Kellyville Plaza.
If you're looking for a home in a highly sought after family location offering fun, flexibility and style which is ready for luxurious living right now, you must inspect 30 Spring Road, Kellyville.
4 bedroom plus study family homeStylish kitchen with Caesarstone benchesMultiple living areas with the possibility of dual incomeIn-ground swimming pool, gazebo spaClose to shopping, school and transportApproximately 697m2 block
- Land area approx 697sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kellyville High School (~0.1km)
- Kellyville Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kellyville Public School (~0.4km)
- Beaumont Hills Public School (~1.6km)
- North Kellyville Public School (~1.8km)
- Sherwood Ridge Public School (~1.8km)
- Kellyville High School (~1.3km)
- Tallowood School (~0.5km)
- Hills Adventist College (~1.3km)
- Australian International Academy, Kellyville Campus (~1.4km)
- William Clarke College (~1.9km)
- Malek Fahd Islamic School Beaumont Hills (~2.5km)
- Our Lady of The Rosary Primary School (~0.3km)
- St Angela's Primary School (~1.9km)