Paul was an all round professional agent who made one feel at ease about selling your property.
11 Bulli Road Toongabbie
Share This Property
Redevelop, subdivide or build your dream home on 1,701sqm (STCA)
Situated in a quiet location and sitting on a 1,701sqm parcel of land (approx), this property offers the astute buyer a variety of options. Zoned R2 with subdivision potential (STCA), giving you the opportunity to redevelop, subdivide or simply build your dream family residence on a prime parcel.
Large functional kitchen with breakfast bar An abundance of natural lighting throughoutFour oversized bedrooms complete with built in robesAdditional home office/study/5th bedroomSeparate formal dining room, large family roomSeparate guest accommodation area/rumpusSplit system air conditioner and gas heating connectionCovered entertainment area, front patio and pergolaLarge shed on a level, low maintenance backyardPrivacy and quiet living assured, automatic front gate
Opportunities such as this are rare to find, don't miss out.
**Redevelopment "Concept only" plans are available upon request.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
- Land area approx 1701sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Pendle Hill High School (~0.1km)
- Toongabbie West Primary School (~0.1km)
- Toongabbie West Public School (~0.4km)
- Toongabbie Public School (~0.9km)
- Girraween Public School (~1.4km)
- Darcy Road Public School (~1.6km)
- Pendle Hill High School (~0.7km)
- Girraween High School (~1.7km)
- The Hills Sports High School (~2km)
- Model Farms High School (~2.6km)
- Palm Avenue School (~2.9km)
- Toongabbie Christian College (~1.4km)
- St Anthony's Primary School (~0.8km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~2.1km)
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Primary School (~2.8km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~2.8km)
- Parramatta Marist High School (~2.6km)
- Catherine McAuley Westmead (~3km)